Why Work in Houston
Houston was selected the #1 city to live in the USA from Kiplinger for 2008.
Why is Houston a great place to call home?
- The sunshine; being able to play golf almost 365 days a year
- Exceptional Universities, Colleges & Public Education
- World Renowned Medical Center with the MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Museums, Theater & The Arts
- Cost of Living below National Average
- Diverse Population
- Water Sports
- Variety of Recreational Activities
- Over 650 city and county parks, including: walking/bike trails, pools, dog parks & playgrounds
- Professional Sports Teams
- Strong Economy: Bay Area Houston, Texas – “With all the recent discussions about the sub prime markets and the possibility of a recession, it is refreshing to hear nationally recognized economists report that the Houston Bay Area region is fairing well considering the slow down in the national economy.”